Glo network provider our noble glo grand master of data in Nigeria is here again with something favorable and useful which is known as the glo cloud that you can get up to 50GB free cloud storage provider by glo.
Most people about cloud but don’t know what it’s all about but you might have heard about Google drive before
and something like iCloud related one like Xiaomi cloud all this is related stuff which works and provide the same
service to it’s user’s which glo cloud is also related stuff that provides cloud trial at first.
Let’s define clouds in a straightforward way.
What Is Cloud?
Cloud or storage cloud are mostly used to store files online, files and different kinds of documents can be stored on the kinds of cloud for the future purposes which anybody won’t be able to temper with your file even if you lost your device.
The only thing that can make someone lose files stored on any cloud is by forgetting the perspective login details
or what you can use to access your cloud storage.
What Is Glo Cloud?
Glo cloud is online storage that is being provided by glo which we are about to dive into on how you can get the
glo cloud account and also be able to get the glo cloud login or access the cloud.
This service entails some subscription process but they seem to provide glo cloud auto pack of free access to the
storage upto 50GB and after the free trial of the cloud is exhausted you will have to go for the glo cloud subscription.
Files like images, music, videos, and Important documents can be stored on the cloud since it’s storage but the
storage seems to be different and operate in different ways.
You can actually access this cloud view of the glo cloud app. Let’s lead the way on how to get it done.
According To Glo
Rate is N250 for 50Gb space/storage.
oCustomers can download application from respective Google play store or apple store by searching application “Glo Cloud”. Once download user can subscribe to required pack by registering to service. ~SG
— Glo Nigeria (@GloWorld) September 15, 2020
How To Activate Glo Cloud Trial Server
- To get the glo cloud 50GB trial you need to have a glo line.
- After you have gotten the glo sim ready.
- Insert the Sim on your line and make sure it’s active.
- That is the sim should be registered sim and can operate on glo server.
- Then go ahead and dial the following code.
- Dial *577*7671*1# then you will get a message about the glo cloud 50GB subscription.
- A successful message will be sent to your glo line.
- Now is the process to get access to the cloud.
How To Log-in To The Glo Cloud
- To be able to gain access to the cloud you need to.
- Firstly download the glo cloud app which is strictly available for iOS and Android users.
- The app can be found on the play store and app store download.
- Make sure it’s being installed successfully and open it.
- One the app has been opened, input the phone number that you just used to activate the glo cloud auto pack.
- After the log-in access has been successful view the app. Then.
- You are good to go, you can start to store your file on the glo cloud storage.
The glo cloud trial is 50GB so once you finish the trial plan. You will have to get a new plan by subscribing to the glo cloud plan.
What else did you need to know.
Which kinds of files can be stored on the cloud?
All kinds of files that you think of can be stored on any kinds of cloud including on glo cloud which seems to
serve as a back-up.
Can the glo cloud 50GB uses for browsing?
Lol, some people might still be confused when they see we pronounced 50GB but remember the 50GB is for
storage units and not the normal data plan that you might think we offer.
How can I subscribe to the glo cloud plan?
The subscription process will be started once you have gotten access to the cloud view of the app and you can
go for another subscription once you finish the trial or auto pack package of the glo cloud.
Did glo network provider offer this service?
Yes, the cloud is offered by glo network provider and it’s named glo cloud which they provide their prospective
Did you want to see and get related updates then subscribe to our mailing list or join our telegram channel for fast updates?
Leave a Reply