Most people cry about subscription on a daily basis which we also see mostly on social media on how some people disgrace themselves about data subscription issues, whereas they don’t manage to make use of their data in order to make it last longer before they can be able to get new subscription data for themselves. Never be worried, we will show you how to make phone data last longer just by following some easy steps and you will find yourself in the best way.
As we all know, data is something that if you don’t have a phone we feel useless to you, especially if you make use of a huge smartphone which they can’t even do with doing TikTok, Snapchat, Instagram, Facebook, etc in a day. Then if so this article will help you out on how to make phone data last longer that will help you maximize your data and the rate at which you make use of that so far.
How To Make Phone Data Last Longer
The fact is that those social media we make use of on a daily basis take control of 90% of our phone data usage while most of us don’t know by getting some setting and steps done it’s will help you on how to make phone data last longer by working on some following social app like WhatsApp, Facebook, YouTube, Twitter, Snapchat and other which we will make mention of the processes one after the other.
How To Make Phone Data Last Longer By Optimizing WhatsApp
All you have to do to make your phone data last long through the WhatsApp optimization process is to disabled the auto-download process on WhatsApp that can be done by following the steps below:
- Switch to your WhatsApp and locate the setting option from the three-dot menu.
- Then find the options menu name Data And storage which is for the usage of data.
- The next option is to find the option named Media And Automatic Download.
- Then from there, you have to deactivate all options that lead to auto-download.
- You will be provided with two options menu which is for mobile data and wifi.
- It’s recommended to switch off or turn off the whole of the settings both for mobile data and wifi.
- Option for you to activate low data usage can also be located on the setting.
- Active the option to also make your phone data last longer.
After following the steps above then you are good to go. Let’s move to the next step.
Optimize Some Facebook Settings To Make Your Phone Data Last Longer
We actually don’t know some autonomous settings make Facebook consume our data a lot which most of us don’t know about.
You can actually make your phone data last longer by turning off Facebook auto-download. Let’s see how you can do this.
- Open your Facebook app and locate the options button which is the three-dot menu button.
- The menu button can be found at the top right corner of the Facebook app.
- Click on it and find the options menu name App setting.
- Hit the setting and find the subsetting named Autoplay.
- Click on it and disabled autoplay by selecting Never autoplay Videos.
Facebook also has a data optimization option which is the same thing as WhatsApp it can also be found on the Facebook setting option bar.
To make Facebook optimize your data usage then follow the easy steps
- Still on the option setting.
- Find the subsetting name privacy settings.
- Then locate the Data saver from there and activate the setting.
Then Facebook will start monitoring the usage of your data and make it consume fewer data like before. Now we check out the other part.
How To Make Phone Data Last Longer By Optimizing Some Instagram Settings
If you are fond of using Instagram frequently then this is for you which will show you how to make phone data last longer. Just by following some easy steps.
We can optimize Instagram data usage by activating the following setting “Use Less Data” the option can be found on the Instagram option setting.
- Locate settings on your Instagram that can be found when you slide to your profile menu.
- Once you get to the Instagram setting page find the submenu name Cellular Data.
- Click on the setting and think the option setting named “Use Less Data” is good to go.
Snapchat Setting Optimization To Make Phone Data Last Longer
- Locate Your Snapchat settings and click on the option manage setting.
- The managed setting can be found under additional services.
- Then find the options button name Travel Mode.
- Now tick the travel mode button and save the settings.
That is just the best part to optimize Snapchat settings just to make us save some data.
How To Make Phone Data Last Longer By Optimizing Some Twitter Setting
- Open your Twitter app and log in to your Twitter handle.
- Then switch to your Twitter profile menu.
- Then find the button name setting and privacy and click on it.
- Locate the options menu called Data Usage.
- And find the menu setting name Autoplay video.
- Now switch the setting to never auto-play video.
- That can help you save a lot of data and make your phone data last longer.
We moved to a play store which most Android users don’t know how to play store apps on their phone always consumes some amount of data. Let’s implement some settings.
Optimization Of Some Google Play store Settings To Make Last Longer
- Open your Google play store app and hit on the menu icon.
- Then locate the setting and click on it.
- Find the option called Auto-Download Update Setting.
- Click on it and select auto-update app over wifi connection only or over wifi only.
- You can also switch off the auto-download completely.
- Which auto-download will not occur either you are on a mobile network data connection or wifi connection.
The best part is to switch it off completely to save you from exhausting your friend’s data whenever he helps you with his hotspot connection lol. You know what I mean by that. That’s just how to make phone data last longer by optimizing some play store settings.
How To Make Phone Data Last Longer By Changing Some Youtube Settings
- Locate settings on your youtube app.
- That’s if you have the app installed on your mobile phone.
- The YouTube setting can be found at the top right corner of the app.
- Find the option setting name General setting.
- And click on limit mobile data usage.
- This means you should turn it on just to save part of your data from being useless.
That’s about that, by following the simple steps above you have saved yourself from unauthorized data subscription. Because that happens when you don’t know where your data is flowing on your phone which some apps take advantage of consuming data on necessarily.
Does this article make your data last longer?
Let us know via the comments section and join our telegram channel for fast updates.
Leave a Reply