How To Share VPN Connection Via Hotspot To Other Devices Without Root.
How To Share VPN Connection Via Hotspot To Other Devices Without Root
Kindly follow us step by steps. We will be so straight forward with the steps.
1. Make sure your Android phone is connected with your favorite VPN (it can be for cheat or normal data)
2. Now, tether hotspot to the device you want to share the VPN connection with.
3. Download HTTP Injector APK and install it on the main device sharing out the connection.
4. Open HTTP Injector, swipe to Tools > Tethering Tools > Hotshare > in step two, tap on Start Hotshare share-vpn-connections-hotspot-without-root 5. Now, take note of the IP address and Port in step three. Those are the details to input on the connected device(s). share-vpn-connections-hotspot-no-root
How To Add IP Proxy And Port On Android
1. If the connected device is an Android phone, then download UltraSurf APK here.
2. Install and open UltraSurf APK > tap on the three dots located at the top-right corner > Proxy > HTTP Proxy > then input the IP Proxy and Port given by Hotshare. share-vpn-connections-via-hotspot-no-root
3. Finally, hit OK and Connect. Then wait for it to Connect.
How To Add IP Proxy And Port On PC
1. If the connected device is a PC, then download UltraSurf for Windows here
2. Launch the app > tap on Option > Proxy Settings > tick Manual Proxy Settings and input the IP proxy and port given by Hotshare. Then press Ok and go back. share-vpn-connections-hotspot-no-root-android
3. Wait for it to automatically Connect. That’s all. I hope you found this post useful? Please Remember to comment and share your thoughts on these post in the comments section below.
Stay with us on Facebook view below link https://www.facebook.com/AlitechBlog/ Stay tune for more related posts Alitech regard 🤝🏽