Pi network as most of us know is another cryptocurrency. Giving users access to mining and also building a team is what has made this crypto quite popular. However, some find it difficult to perform the kyc requirements. In this article, we’ll show you guys how to verify your pi network account with a phone number easily and without stress.
How to verify pi network with phone number
Pi network has been around for quite some time now, people have been mining pi with the app tirelessly, and as most people wait for the day to cash out big from it.
Now, that time is very near and the app has stated a mandatory requirement to perform KYC in order to qualify for withdrawal. Now, most people are about verifying their account, including you reading this, obviously.
The verification process is not a complicated one. However, some find it difficult to perform. The app offers numerous ways to verify your account.
You can choose to verify by your Facebook account, phone number, and the rest. In this article, we’ll be discussing how to verify your pi network account using your phone number. You should follow the steps accordingly to get it done successfully.
Steps to verify pi network account.
- Open up the menu bar located at the top left corner of the screen. Tap on profile and you’ll be taken to your profile page.
- Select account verification and from here you can select from the numerous ways to verify your pi network account.
- Select the phone number verification by tapping on verify.
- On this page, you’ll be provided with two options to verify your phone number. Option 1 for USA and Canadian users and option 2 for other countries.
- If you belong to the USA or Canada, then choose option 1. If you belong to other countries then choose option 2.
- For USA and Canadian users, you’ll be prompt to provide your phone number. After providing your phone number, you’ll be sent a verification message to verify your pi network account.
- For users from other countries you’ll be required to send an SMS to get verified. Ensure that you have enough balance before sending the SMS to cover up for network charges.
- Now, select “open SMS” and you’ll be redirected to your phone’s message app. Send the 4 digit code to the phone specified.
- Now, go back to your pi network app and select “I have sent the text” to continue.
- Congratulations, you have successfully verified your pi network account using your phone number.
Subscribe to our telegram channel to get more articles on “How to”. Click here to subscribe now!