Ever since the crypto ban in Nigeria that CNB central bank Nigeria set A-side a rule that any commercial bank that found out there any of their customer’s exchange in cryptocurrency trading using their bank account then they should lift the ban on such accounts with permanent closure. This makes a lot of people have some kind of difficulties in trading crypto but binance makes things easy for Nigerians which makes us look into how to trade cryptocurrency on Binance in Nigeria using P2P method buy and sell bitcoin & altcoin which is also known as peer-to-peer. 2021 latest method.
Binance is one of the largest and popular safe platforms on which most people in the whole world trade cryptocurrency like bitcoin, ethereum, and Altcoin. Incriminating of the usage of the platform to trade cryptocurrency has an increase since the ban of cryptocurrency in Nigeria and one of the popular platforms to stop offering services to Nigerians too due to the crypto ban which is known as luno.
But Binance doesn’t make people In Nigeria lose hope for they allow anybody in Nigeria to still trade crypto in Nigeria using the method to call P2P and it’s been working with bank accounts being ban for such act.
How To Trade Crypto In Nigeria On Binance
You will need to follow some procedures on the Binance platform if possible the Binance app before you can get to trade your bitcoin and alternative coin altcoin on Binance.
Which part of the thing is to get a binance app, and register and get yourself a Binance account.
And the account too must be fully verified with a valid ID card issued by the government agency then you can stand a chance to trade cryptocurrency on Binance in Nigeria using the peer-to-peer method or P2P method issues by using the Binance app.
Most people might not know what peer-to-peer or P2P mean. As we go deeper we get to know what it’s all about or you go straight to check this article here and get some little knowledge about the P2P method before you go further.
As we said earlier you will need some stuff before you can get yourself to trade crypto using binance in Nigeria now 2021 recent method due to the cryptocurrency ban in Nigeria.
Let’s get to carry on one of the others by registering that is getting a Binance account followed by the app and get the verification done then we dive in to learn how to trade the cryptocurrency using the current methods.
How To Register To Create An Account On Binance
- The first thing to put in mind when you want to join binance is to get yourself an account before any other things.
- So click here to head straight to the registration page from which you will create your account.
- You can use your email or phone number to create your binance account in Nigeria or any place in the whole world.
- Let’s assume we are making use of email to create our binance account.
- Go ahead and provide your email and password then click on agree to the terms and policy.
- And lastly, click on create an account and you will be sent a verification email to the mail address you provide on the registration page.
- Visit the mail and provide it on the binance registration page to verify your account.
- After verification is the success you have just create a binance account that came with VIP0 that is it’s not yet verified.
To verify your Binance account follow the step below.
How To Verify Your Binance Account In Nigeria
- To verify your binance account you will have to have a binance app to get that done.
- Now click here to download the binance app straight from the play store it’s available for download for free.
- After you have downloaded the app open it and click on the account section which button is located at the top left corner of the app.
- Then provide the details you just use to register above which entails email and password.
- And log-in you might get the notification to verify that you are the person that wants to log-in view your email.
- It might request for verification again, go ahead and verify it and login.
- Once you’ve successfully logged in now click on the account section again.
- On the account page tap on the verify button that can be found and the top right corner as shown on the screenshot below.
- Now you will be provided with different kinds of options to verify your account which some enter with a valid ID.
- And some by providing your personal details, including verification with your address information.
You can select any one of the verification methods and get verified by binance before you can be able to trade your cryptocurrency using Binance P2P method peer-to-peer that is currently set aside by binance so that Nigeria can make use of such method to trade their bitcoin and altcoin.
Once your account is being verified then you are good to go. Use the below method to learn how you can trade your cryptocurrency using Binance in Nigeria.
How To Trade Bitcoin On Binance In Nigeria And Altcoin (Buy/Sell)
Trading of bitcoin and altcoin in Nigeria using binance or on Binance does not mean to buy and sell only for binance support other trading methods which looks similar to forex trading but our main crypto trading method we are focusing on in binance is how to buy and sell cryptocurrency on Binance using the peer-to-peer method on Binance.
Don’t get us rough we will just be showing you ways on how to buy/sell your bitcoin on Binance using the safe method introduced by Binance to safe your safe from being banned or safe your bank account from being close as other’s by the central bank of Nigeria so follow up using below method.
How To Buy And Sell Bitcoin On Binance In Nigeria Using P2P & Altcoin
- Follow the below steps to use P2P method to buy and sell bitcoin plus altcoin on binance in nigeria.
- Once your binance account has been verified on the binance app.
- Open the app and switch to the trade section which is located below the app menu bar.
- On the page, you will find a different kind of option and a list of spots listed on the page.
- Look carefully on the trade page at the top of the page and look for the menu bar named P2P click on it.
- Then you will be provided with a list of merchants that are ready to buy your bitcoin or alternative coin from you.
- You can also find the sell section by clicking on it and you will be provided with the list of merchants that are ready to buy your cryptocurrency.
- All Merchant lists are provided with the amount of money they will buy your bitcoin or alternative coin price per dollar and crypto amount followed by the limit they can buy or sell.
- You are now the one to scroll and look for the one that will suit you and buy the number of trusts they have gained from the platform.
- Then you will need to place your other with the amount of bitcoin or altcoin you want to buy or sell from the Merchant listed on the peer-to-peer page.
- Once you provide the necessary info and you’ve placed your order then you will be asked to make payment to the Merchant account details provided on the page.
- When the merchant verifies your order and payment has been made you will receive your bitcoin to your binance wallet which you can start trading with.
- That’s just it you will buy or sell out using the P2P method and you will pay direct to the person you are buying from account or you will just,
Get paid directly to your bank account without your bank getting any notice of crypto trading on your bank account. Which is one of the safest methods that can be used to buy and sell bitcoin in Nigeria and altcoin using binance.
Hope this article is helpful and it’s got your problem solved?
State other stuff that you will need clarification on using the comment bar and get an answer with 24 hrs.