Most people feel annoyed when they find themselves in an unauthorized WhatsApp group’s, what I mean by that is you might have found yourself in a WhatsApp group which you were not notified of and you were just added to the group by someone that has your contact or gotten your contact likely from related groups you are with them. Not to worry again for you can now put a stop to that for you can now stop people from adding you in WhatsApp groups which are available for both iOS and Android users respectively.
WhatsApp officials take people privacy very serious which makes its to be an end to end encrypted platform for its users they keep looking into different privacy levels which make them come about this recent update that you are about to know about from this article that is how to stop anyone from adding in WhatsApp groups either of the person has your number or not or if he deals or gets your number from any group you guys might be in so let’s dive into.
How To Stop Anyone From Adding In WhatsApp Group
These steps and procedures that you are about to learn about in the steps we are about to talk about which is to stop anyone from adding you to WhatsApp group works for all mobile devices which entail android devices or android smartphone devices in same ways follow same steps or steps we are about to lead you to below and as follow:
- Once you have log-in to your WhatsApp, go to your WhatsApp app settings.
- Either if you are using Mod WhatsApp like GBWhatsapp, FMWhatsApp or any other related WhatsApp.
- Same process can also be followed for people that are using WhatsApp Business or Just official WhatsApp users.
- After you’ve gotten to the setting, locate the option settings account from there you will be provided with other options.
- Click on the top sub-settings again tag Privacy still on the same page.
- Finally find the page Find the option Named group from there you can select who can add you to the group.
- Either anyone or everyone, in specific your contacts or the last one excerpt contact which entails.
- Contacts excerpt simply means you will select some certain contact to add you to any group of you won’t even allow anyone to add you.
- From there you can pick the kind of people that can add you to anyone ‘s WhatsApp group.
I hope these steps and procedures are helpful.. If so let’s know in the comments section.
As we said earlier this step works for anyone using WhatsApp either on iPhone or on your iOS devices and it works for all kinds of WhatsApp.
Our telegram channel is open for fast updates on more related tips.
Leave a Reply