Most mobile phone users don’t actually know how some app get to know their current location or don’t even know if such app have access to know there a current location which is very bad cause your privacy as been exposed through such apps mostly for android users is better now to know apps that have access to your location and also always gain access to your location. Read this article to the end to get rid of such an app so that you can secure your privacy or location well even without using any VPN to change your location.
Actually, it’s better to allow some apps or some android app to get access to your location so that they can know your location same part is very bad to allow some apps too which might lead to something you don’t want to occur some is better now to know which apps know your location through the permission you grant the app or some app that doesn’t even need to your permission before they can gain access to your location which is very bad let’s get to what you need to know about this.
How To Know Apps That Have Access To Location On Your Phone
This setting is for android users firstly you can check below or visit the article back to know about apps that gain access to your location on IOS phone or iPhone devices.
- go to your phone settings for the android user’s any android version.
- Applicable for Tablets users too except iPhones or iOS users.
- Find the option setting for Application or in some android device is attached together.
- It’s attached to some other settings which you will find to be apps or application and Notification.
- But our main sub-menu is application settings.
- Click on it once you get there, now locate your permission settings.
- Tap on it, the option can be found depending on your phone android version.
- You can find the permission settings on the top right corner of the application settings.
- In the three-dot menu or below permission settings on the application settings.
- Once you get the permission settings, a list of all permission on your android device will be listed.
- We are going to a location setting under the permission settings.
- Click on the location tap settings. Then you will be provided with an app that gains access to your location.
- The section of gaining location or having access to your phone location are of two types.
- Which you will be provided with the app that always gains access to your location whether you are using them or not.
- And the app only gains access to your location when you are using it alone.
- You can now decide to allow them to continue using your location when you make use of them.
- Or you can just disable them from knowing your location when you click on such an app.
- It’s up to you if you have been provided with the list apps that know your location why using and not using them for you can now manipulate the settings yourself now on your own test.
The following steps are stated for android users using any type of android devices.
To know apps that gain access to your iOS or iphone then keep reading this article don’t stop yet.
How To Know Apps That Can Access Your Location On iPhone or IOS Devices
Simple and easy steps that can lead you to an app that can access your location are listed below go through the steps and know how your privacy is strong with your device.
- On your iPhone or iOS device go to settings.
- Or locate the settings app, click on privacy.
- Which will is stated on the settings menu option.
- Now click on location services on the privacy menu option.
- Then you will be provided with a list of apps that gain access to your location with some indication.
- Stroll download below the location services page.
- You will see some arrows with some indication.
- Which the first one is stated that does one that is pointed with the first arrow are.
- These are the apps that always receive your location under certain circumstances.
- And the second arrow stated that the very app they are pointing the arrow on which is stated to be a purple arrow as.
- Mean it’s as it currently accesses your location, that very app access just accesses your location.
- And the last arrow in the form of grey color also accesses your location in 24 hours.
So you can now click on such an app, manipulate some settings, and stop some app from gaining access to your location. That’s just the way to know apps that have access to your location on iOS.
iPhone and Android users do we provide you with the appropriate information you need? If so let us know in the comment section.
And also stay tuned, likely come back for more related tech tutorials using our social media platforms to stay tuned with us or other means.