AnonyTun Settings For MTN
With this new settings of AnonyTun, you don’t need any config files anymore because this is faster and it doesn’t have an expiration date.
It’ll keep working until this free browsing is completely blocked🚫 Follow The Steps Below
- Download and Install the app
- Open it and click on Stealth settings
- Click Connection Protocol and select TCP
- Click Connection Port and Input 443
- Enable “Connect via Parent Proxy”
- Click Edit Parent Proxy
- Input Proxy Host as 10.199.212.2
- And Proxy port as 8080 and click OK
- Enable Custom TCP/HTTP Headers
- Click on Edit Custom TCP/HTTP Headers
- Put The Url/host as mtn1app.mtn.com
- Select CONNECT as Request Method
- And Normal as Injection Method
- And on Extra-Headers, Tick on Online Host, Forward Host and Keep Alive
- Click On Save and and save again the page the appear.
- Finally Click Connect
If you exceeds your 50mb limit data and you want access to another extra 10 mb, just change Url/host in the “Stealth Settings”
from mtn1app.mtn.com to datarest.mtnonline.com If you do the steps carefully, it should connect.