If you want to make use of your WhatsApp for Business purposes I want more simplicity in replying to people then you need to set up a WhatsApp bot on your WhatsApp account which is why we come about the latest 2022 method.
The WhatsApp Bot will help you carry out some multi-tasking work that cannot be done by yourself first by replying to some kind of message and doing some other things.
But most people don’t know how to go about the setup or most people still make use of the old method which is why it has become the new method that you can use to create your own WhatsApp bot in 2022.
But before you move further to know what you will need so as to get this done by creating a bot for yourself is to check out some other articles that we have already.
Now we would like to let you know about some requirements that will be needed so as to get this done.
But before that, I would like you to know what the WhatsApp bot is about.
About WhatsApp Bot
The WhatsApp Bot is simply a tool that is used on WhatsApp to carry out some major multitasking work on your WhatsApp account.
Some of these tools mainly do is to help you reply to some messages when you were unable to reply to them.
And help you set out your WhatsApp business if you are a business owner on WhatsApp so you have to make things go smoothly and straightforwardly.
It also makes the complexity of using WhatsApp in some cases as simple as ABC.
WhatsApp Bot has been said to stop working for some time but is now back again with a new update, making it start working again in 2022.
So get to know what you need so as to get this done for yourself and get yourself a personal WhatsApp bot.
- Is recommended to get yourself loaded with a new type of device.
- It might be a laptop and a phone or a mobile phone or likewise 2 smartphones recommended.
- You will need to open a Heroku account which can be done here.
- If you are a GitHub member before then you can make use of your personal account.
- But if you don’t have an account with them before then you will need to create a GitHub account here.
After getting the requirements, you can now move to the final stage of providing your own personal WhatsApp bot for your WhatsApp account.
Disclaimer: make sure to follow up with the step gradually carefully because it might seem difficult to you in the first place but you will get him to eat once you keep trying it days after and after.
How To Create A WhatsApp Bot For Your WhatsApp Account
The procedure we are about to leave me alone we actually to teach you how you can set up a WhatsApp bot on your WhatsApp account.
- After you create yourself a GitHub account using the link.
- Then you can now visit here to start creating the bot all creation of the WhatsApp bot.
- Select the first bot that you see on the page.
- And then scroll down to the section where you are provided with a scan option.
- Now click on the scan button and go straight to your WhatsApp account.
- On the three dots menu section select linked devices.
- Now try to scan the QR code with your WhatsApp account using the link devices scan QR page option.
- That’s why we may mention that you will use two devices.
- You should open the webpage on another device different from the device that your WhatsApp account is logged in on.
- Once you successfully scan the QR code if you receive a message from your WhatsApp number it will be sent as a WhatsApp message.
- Open the message and try to copy the section ID.
- Which will be used when you are trying to explore the bot on Heroku.
- You will need to revisit the GitHub page and the tab on FORK.
You will need to create a fork account by just using the create button by not selecting any other option.
How To Setup Whatsapp Bot On Your Whatsapp Account 2022
- After the fork account has successfully been created you have to select the fork created.
- You will be asked to enter your GitHub username before you can deploy.
- Which will need to create a Heroku account has been mentioned in the requirement section.
- Your Heruko account must be a verified one so once you click on the deploy button.
- You will be redirected to Heroku, so you have to log in to the account that you just created on Heroku earlier.
- This will now allow you to start adding the necessary details to the new app that you just deployed.
- The page will ask you to enter the type of name you would like to call the app in which you can enter anything of your choice.
- For Example AlitechTextbot, and select the profile icon of your Heroku account.
- Scroll through the page and copy the API key, which is more or less known as the WhatsApp bot API key.
- Now you will also need the session ID that was sent to your WhatsApp DM and go back to the initial app that you just created.
- Where is the session ID in the blank space provided for each follow-up by the heroku API key.
- The app name should be the same name that you provided in the first place and proceed with adding the app to your Heroku account.
- Then you can leave the rest of things as it is and wait for the process to be completed.
- After it is completed you cannot click on the manage app button so as to manage to have a just created on a Heroku.
- On the page that you will see after you click on the managed app you should look for the pencil icon before you click on it you will have to toggle on the button.
- And click on the pen icon that you see, now you cannot click on more buttons and select view logs.WhatsApp, WhatsApp bot, whatsapp bot numbers,
- Allow the logs to load which will take some minutes to complete.
- Once the Logs load is complete you should receive a message on your WhatsApp account showing that the WhatsApp bot is running.
That’s your kid you have successfully set up your own personal WhatsApp bot, As we mentioned above in the Disclaimer section you should follow the step carefully.
You can have just set up your own personal WhatsApp bot you can now go ahead to implement some other settings you will like to make use of with the help of the app that you just created on Heroku.
I hope this article is a fool as you might have been searching for such a long time.