Satoshi BTCs gives you the opportunity to mine btcs at their early stage and you also get rewarded in BTC. Learn how to mine BTC and also increase your hash for more mining speed.
Just like most new cryptocurrencies that you know, btcs is a new type of cryptocurrency following the Bitcoin footsteps. According to my knowledge, btcs started giving users the privilege to mine btcs in early 2021(they might have been in existence before then, but I’m sure they became widely adopted since then). Most of us are probably regretting not getting into Bitcoin earlier or even knowing about it when it was still selling for $50 per btc. Then, you never had the knowledge nor even predicted it would ever sell for its current price. Eventually, it does now and even has the potential to sell for even far more.
We’ve missed btc at a cheaper price or even for free. Fine!, now we don’t want to miss any cryptocurrency that might turn out to be something in the future. Especially once that offers free mining ability to its holders. More like pi network, eagle, pht, and the rest, btcs also gives its users mining privilege and also some other added benefits; you can earn free btc on the app and even mine together with other miners as a team.
Satoshi BTCs: how to mine btcs for free.
Mining BTCs is quite easy, all you need to do is explain below.
- Sign up for Satoshi BTCs with the link
Click here to sign up for Satoshi BTCs for free.
- Download the mobile app after signing up (you can only mine with the app).
- Now you have to complete your verification. You have to be verified to start mining and the accepted verification documents include; drivers license, government issued ID, passport, and nin is also acceptable. (Watch the video below for more explanation on how to complete verification)
- After completing verification, tap on “start mining” to start mining your btcs.
- The miner mines per block and each block takes about 10mins. to mine. Once the blocks accumulates up to 150 blocks, the miner will automatically stop. To continue mining, you have to claim the mined btcs and click on “start mining“.
Satoshi BTCs: How to increase mining speed.
To increase the mining hash of btcs, you can do it in two ways. You can use the hash card function or the gift card function. The most used is the hash card method. Using the hashcard method you can either choose to initiate and share the generated code with other miners to combine hash and mine together or you can get a code and join other miners to mine together.
Watch the YouTube video to learn how to use the hashcard function and also how to get other miners to share codes with or get codes from. The video explains it all.
Satoshi BTCs: how to earn btc
As earlier mentioned, you can also earn BTC on this app. This is just an added benefit and you should know that you are not mining btc with this app. Signing up as a new miner, you get rewarded with some BTC. But apart from that, you can earn btc in two other ways; you can earn BTC by inviting friends and you can earn btc from the giveaway section.
Watch the YouTube video for more explanation on earning from the two methods.
Links To Download Satoshi BTCs mining App
Sign up below
Click here to sign up to Satoshi BTCs
Watch YouTube explanatory video below.
Subscribe to our telegram channel to get more Airdrop alerts, Crypto news, and how to earn money with btc. Click here to subscribe now!.
Leave a Reply