Facebook actually grant a lot of apps to gain access to your information or data which most people don’t know they actually allow that or give access to such facebook app or third-party apps that try to grant access to them to use your Facebook information now we will share with you how to stop the Facebook app from using your data or information in 2020/2021.
Yes, they make use of your data or facebook information which you don’t know about how we will show you how you can make this stop and clear yourself out of danger by removing the Facebook app from gaining access to your data and information straight forward.
How To Stop Facebook App From Your Data (Information)
You actually see some process or whenever you are browsing through some apps on your phone which they will request for them to gain access to your Facebook information which most people do access the request.
By doing that you have allowed such a Facebook app or Facebook-related app to gain access to your data which can’t be deleted or claimed by you again unless you inform the app finder to remove such data which is somehow stressful right.
In the same aspect if you can follow the whole stress by contacting the app developers or owner then follow the below steps to get that done by yourself.
If lucky you are able to carry out the process and it works for you. Then think before you grant any access to any other app again and play safe now let learn how to stop the Facebook app from using your data or information.
We will have to cancel some access views on our Facebook account so let’s check some stuff out before we go further.
How To Disabled Facebook App From Gaining Access To Your Data
- You will need to stay logged in to your Facebook account.
- Log-in either view the facebook app or Facebook browser.
- The Facebook browser means loging in on the Facebook view browser.
- Once you successfully logged in. On the top right corner of the Facebook page.
- Locate the three-dot menu button, click on it, and find the setting.
- Find the setting name Privacy settings or Privacy Check-Up Setting.
- Click on it and you will be provided with some apps that already have access to your Facebook account.
- Find some fishing app from the list and untick or de-authorized them from accessing your information.
- After you have removed does a suspicious app hit on the done button.
- Likely to be name finish then you are good to go.
That’s steps are to be followed by people that are making use of Facebook apps to log in to their accounts let’s check out the browser.
How To Disabled Facebook App From Using Your Data On Browser
- Once you’ve logged in to your Facebook account on your browser.
- Click on the menu button at the top right corner of the Facebook page browser tab.
- Select the setting option from the menu bar then click on the app.
- From there you will be provided with a list of apps that have access to your information.
- Using the cancel button ❌ to remove does unsupported apps.
- And save once you are done removing them.
In some cases, it was also specified that your Facebook friends too can start making use of your data and start sharing them. Let’s see how you can stop them from doing this.
How To Stop Facebook Friends From Using Or Sharing Your Data
- On the same spot find or locate the Facebook settings.
- From the menu bar select the option name Apps.
- Select the Edit button under the app menu option.
- From there you will be provided with some information you don’t want your friends to share with others.
- Then disallow the data you don’t want any of your friends to share from there.
That is you have successfully stopped your friends from sharing your Facebook data or information and also stop the Facebook app from using your information.
Does this article leak out some Facebook secret?
Let us know via the comments section and join our telegram channel for fast updates.