If you have been looking for a way or best ways that you can use to play the game Ocarina of time and the legend of Zelda on pc, then here is a great place that you just turn yourself into for we will be looking at the recent best way to play ocarina of time game on pc with different methods that you can use.
Generally, the game is a Nintendo game that was released in 1998 with more upgrades added to it in recent days, so before we push you into what you will really like to know in this article, we will want to tell you about the game itself legend of Zelda that you wish to know best and amazing ways that you can use to play such game on your PC.
About Ocarina Of Time (The Legend Of Time)
As it was said earlier Ocarina of time is a general game that was released in 1998 for Nintendo 64 which was powered by Nintendo and was the fifth game in the legend of Zelda series.
It’s also said to be the first-ever 3D graphic game on Nintendo 64, some of what the revolution ocarina of the time looked into or house was not for its three-dimensional nature.
It makes the video game look in different ways for more consideration, it has an amazing visual, great soundtrack, gameplay that you will like to play on, and the game was written in such a way to make things balance for you.
The game Ocarina of time is said to be on a list or part of the video games that you can determine to be the best video games of all time.
If you are a gamer and you have not experienced the kind of visualization ocarina of time games offer, then you should look into it now.
Ocarina Of Time The Legend Of Zelda Game Can Only Be Played On N64?
Not to get things to look somehow or to get your lost N64 simply means Nintendo 64 as we mentioned early that the ocarina of time was released on it.
So the answer to this question is that the game was released for only this console N64, so it seems you will have to get the central console before you can be able to play this game.
But still wait there is always a solution to every problem, developers always find solutions to such game problems.
The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time game can’t be played unless you get yourself the main console that was designed for it Nintendo 64, but if you have GameCube and 3DS that you can still stand a chance to play this game.
Alternatively, if you don’t have the console N64 and you don’t feel like or don’t want to get one, then you can switch to your PC or Computer in order to play the game which we will be sharing with you the best way to play Ocarina of Time on pc now.
Let’s work through the process now.
Best Way On How To Play Ocarina Of Time The Legend Of Zelda Game On PC
This section of this article will work you through ways and what you need to know to get the best way to play Ocarina of Time on pc which is what you have been looking for in the post.
With the help of the N64 emulator for PC, you will be able to play this game even if you don’t have the Nintendo 64 console but you have a computer.
An emulator is just another software for a computer or pc that is designed to work as another type of computer or pc.
Let’s get to the main point of this article.
- To get your game ocarina of time played on pc you will need to download or get the Project64 emulator installed on your pc.
- Visit herehttps://www.pj64-emu.com/windows-downloads to download the said emulator to use and play the game.
- Select the option name Public Releases on the site.
- Which will trigger the download button on the next page for you to download.
- All you have to do is to click on the download now button.
- Follow the prompt page that will allow you to install the software.
- Find the appropriate language you understand from the list and make a selection on it.
- After installation visits the Vimm’s Lair Preserving Classic and follows up.
- Select Vault next click on Nintendo 64 to the next tab click The Legend Of Zelda: Ocarina Of Time.
- Click on download you can still download any other game you saw on the list.
- Now open project64 back and switch to the tab “Option” button select “Configure Graphics Plugin”.
- Window Resolution will allow you to see a higher resolution for the game.
- Anisotropic and Full Scene Antialiasing will change or can be changed under settings in which you will have to move your PC cursor around to the 16X and 8x sections.
- Select or tap on the apply button and click on OK.
- You can open the zip of the game you download with the Software name WinRAR on your pc.
- Make extraction of the file to your PC storage.
- Back to project64 to open the game select the File section next to Open From, and find and locate the game you just extracted.
- Select it to open which will now trigger the emulator to start showing the game.
That’s just if you have just got yourself the best way that you can use to play Ocarina of Time on your PC and enjoy playing your video game.