How to Unlock the Micro SD/Memory Card
1⃣ Download and Install the ES File Explorer App from this channel or Playstore.
2⃣ Enter the Password protected Memory Card/SD Card on your Android phone.
3⃣ Open ES File Explorer App and Go to System Folder.
3⃣ In System Folder you will find a MMCSTORE file.
4⃣ You have to rename the file as mmcstore.txt
5⃣ Now open file and you will find your Memory/SD card password there.
6⃣ Now you can visit the phone by which the memory card is locked.
7⃣ Go to Password Remove option and put down the password you got in a text file.
That All hope it work for you, Make use of these comments box if you are facing some issues on any of these guidelines..
- micro sd card is write protected
- how to remove write protection on micro sd card samsung
- how to remove write protection from micro sd card in windows 7
- how to remove write protection on micro sd card samsung phone
- unlock micro sd card android
- how to remove write protection from sd card in android mobile
- how to unlock sd card without switch
Get All our posts with fast link on telegram join by using below link
Stay tune for more related post.