Opening multiple Gmail accounts without a phone number might seem impossible. But well it’s very possible and not even complicated at all. In this article, we have compiled methods to open a Gmail account on the phone without using a mobile phone number.
How to open multiple Gmail accounts without a phone number.
Gmail is an email provider service. They provide you with an email address to receive emails from. Out there, Gmail is the most used email service. Maybe because of its flexibility and ease of usage. Gmail also helps you automatically sort out your emails and categories them accordingly.
As useful as this email service is, some users find it difficult to open one without a phone number. In some countries, subscribers are limited to only one phone number, and sometimes, you just want to open a private Gmail and won’t want to open one with your phone number. Registering Gmail requires you to attach your phone number to it. This is to improve security on the service. However, some users might need another Gmail account for something or just for private mails, they might find it difficult to open one without a phone number.
This article explains the ways to open a Gmail account without using a phone number. The methods are not complicated at all. Just follow the steps listed below to learn how to open a Gmail account without a phone number.
Steps to open a Gmail account without a phone number.
There are basically two methods to do this. This article will be updated whenever a new method is discovered. The first method requires you to have the Gmail app installed on your android device and at a point Google settings. The second method only requires a Firefox or chrome browser.
- Ensure you have a Gmail app installed on your phone (download here).
- Launch your Gmail app.
- Tap on the three lines at the top left corner of the app.
- Click on the Gmail address on the screen.
- Now tap on “add account”.
- On the login page, tap on “create account”.
- You can now sign up for a new Gmail account without using your phone number.
- Launch your Firefox or chrome browser on your phone.
- Open a new tab in incognito mode.
- In incognito mode, go to the Gmail website. [gmail.com]
- Now, on the sign in page, tap on “create account”.
- Fill in your details except the phone number (it’ll be made optional at this point).
You have successfully opened a Gmail account without a phone number.
The above method works on any device including ios. Enjoy!.
Subscribe to our telegram channel to receive more updates on tips and tricks. Click here to subscribe now!.