The rate at which people block each other on WhatsApp nowadays is going higher due to some reasons which they might be trying to ignore or something else. Like maybe it’s time for the season of Xmas that girlfriend due Bill his boyfriends to some extent they don’t expect that’s why we came about this article on how to message someone that blocked you on WhatsApp 2023 and still work for 2021.
If someone blocks you on WhatsApp it is necessary that you won’t be able to message that message or do some other WhatsApp activities with the person and other things. How to message a person who blocked you on WhatsApp is some trick that we use to message anyone that blocks us on Whatsapp and we get back to the person in surprise. Which he or she might not even think of blocking you again.
How To Message Someone That Blocked You On WhatsApp
Before you should go ahead and follow the steps and guidelines that we are about to use to message someone that blocked you on Whatsapp you have to confirm truly that the person that is your target has blocked you on his/her WhatsApp before you proceed.
People do block someone on Whatsapp and they might not be of notice that, such happens. they can actually know that they have been blocked such as
How To Know If Someone As Block You On WhatsApp
- The person that blocked your profile will not be visible to you again.
- You will be able to send a message to the person but the person won’t receive it.
- The person that blocked your, ‘s WhatsApp status will not be visible to you.
- WhatsApp won’t send you any notice that the person blocked you.
- In some cases, not everyone blocks your WhatsApp profiles to disappear.
- Some people do set their profile up that way.
So it’s very important to confirm that the person has actually blocked you on WhatsApp before you carry out this process that guides you to message someone that blocks you on WhatsApp.
How To Message A Person Who Blocked You On Whatsapp 2023
These steps and procedures we are about to lay down work for both 2023 WhatsApp version and 2020 we just make it to be 2020 because we are still in the recent year which the article was just made.
The guide to messaging someone that blocked you on WhatsApp is as followed:
- Open your Whatsapp account and locate the settings.
- The setting menu can be found on the three-dot.
- The three-dot is located at the top right corner of your WhatsApp page.
- Click on the settings and locate the option name “Account”
- Tap on it and find the next menu named “Delete”
- Once you click on delete which you are about to delete your whatsapp account.
Note: A disclaimer will be sent to your notice that you are about to delete your whatsapp account that will make you lose all kinds of information you have on that whatsapp and you will leave any group that you might belong to once you delete and perform the process.
- Go through the disclaimer and proceed if you don’t care.
- Since you just want to message that person that blocks you.
- Once you delete the whatsapp then your info and your number will be removed from whatsapp.
- And you will also be removed from the block list of that person.
- Your WhatsApp number will also be removed from other people’s blocklist that might block you too.
- Now go ahead and use that same number that you just delete from whatsapp.
- Use that number to open a whatsapp account and again.
- And boom you will find that person’s number that blocks you if you have it on your line.
- Then you will be able to message him or her that’s all.
You have successfully learned how to message someone that blocked you on WhatsApp.
Feel free to share this article with your friends if you like it.
And if you have been supporting us keep it up and we pray God will continue to support you too with anything you lay your hands on Amen.