SMS BACKUP AND RESTORE PRO is definitely the app you’re looking for if You are planning on get a new device, wanting to wipe your phone’s storage for whatever reason or just simply want to backup your data just in case. Now you won’t be losing your old messages or call logs every again. The app also works with cloud, which means you don’t have to worry about losing your phone. SMS BACKUP AND RESTORE PRO 6.9.1 got you covered in all.
Stay tuned to this article to learn about the super features of SMS backup and restore.
Sms backup and restore is simply an app that backs up all your phone’s messages and calls log, and easily restore them back whenever you choose to.
It is important to note that the app only restores message and call logs that are already on the phone before backup!.
- Backing-up of SMS, call logs, and MMS of your phone in a .XML file format.
- The .XML format can be converted to other file formats or directly viewed on a pc.
- The backups can be saved directly to local storage or saved to the cloud (Google Drive, One drive, Dropbox, or even an email).
- Ability to transfer backup and restore on another android device irrespective of android version.
- Transfer of backup over WiFi direct to other android devices is super fast.
- Ability to transfer backup via email.
- Schedule a time or period to automatically backup data.
- Able to choose which message convo to backup or restore.
- Backup all or selected messages or call logs.
- Browse through your local storage or cloud backups.
- Automatically search for backup on storage.
- Delete messages or call logs to free up space for on-device storage.
IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT THE SMS BACKUP AND RESTORE APP 6.9.1
- SMS backup and restore pro has been tested and works perfectly on android 5.0 and upper.
- The app has the ability to only restore files that are backed up with the app.
- It is however important to restart the app at least once after each update to ensure the scheduled backup keeps working properly.
- Backup by the app is done directly to local storage but you can choose to send it to the cloud.
- In case you plan to wipe your device data or factory reset ensure backups are saved to the cloud or sent via email before doing so.
In case after backup, messages are not displayed, kindly follow the steps below.
- Go to your device message settings
- Disable SMS
- Exit the message settings and relaunch
- Enable Sms and check if it is done.
|Supported device||Android 5.0 above|
|App Name||SMS backup and restore Pro|
Ensure you enable and allow installation from unknown sources in settings if you haven’t done so before installation.
GET FROM PLAYSTORE HERE!
⬇Download free below⬇
Join our telegram channel here for more free paid apps.
Leave a Reply