It’s just been to our notice that some people still don’t know how they can share their data on airtel which makes us want to coat a title named how to share data on airtel that will work for 2021 2022 for recent times and future prospective.
We have an old article that talked about how to share data on All network in Nigeria which entails the major Network providers like mtn, airtel, glo, and 9mobile but this article will on emphasize how you can share data on the only airtel network provider and we will go deep into the process that will be used to carry the process out without any confusion.
Airtel data share is categorized in two different ways which we will explain to you before we go further.
But the process to share the data too will work for 2021 and 2022 as said earlier we make use of 2022 due to 2020 is coming to an end already and we wish 2022 should meet us in peace and not in pieces.
Once the code that is being used to share data on airtel has been dialed.
When the option has been selected you will be asked to change your pin if you have not done such before.
And data shares on airtel are categorized into two as we said earlier.
Which entails the data gift option and the Me2u data share. Gifted data mean buying data for the person you want to share data with.
And the me2u data means to share data from the existing data that you have or the one that you subscribe to earlier.
So we are about to talk about all processes one after the other.
We talk about how you can change your transfer pin and others.
- Dial the code *141# then you will see options for gifting and sharing.
- Select option which is option 6 and next.
- Now select the option to change your pin whose default pin is 1234.
- Proceed to option one to change your pin.
- Firstly you will be asked to provide an old pin which is the default pin 1234.
- And next, provide your own personal four-digit pin that you will like to use for transfer.
- You will be asked to provide it twice when you are done.
A successful message will be sent to you that you have successfully changed your pin now we move to the data gift option or m2u.
- Dial the same code to locate the Me2u data share on airtel.
- Dial *141# select option 6 and go for the option name Data Me2u.
- Then you will be asked to provide the number you will like to share data too.
- Provide it and next provide the amount of data you will like to share.
- And lastly, you will be asked to provide the transfer pin that you change earlier.
- Then you have successfully shared data with your partner by following the steps and procedures above.
To share data as a gift which is to buy data for someone directly from an existing data plan that is available for a gift can be done by following the below steps.
- Dial the same code to gift data on airtel *141#.
- Select option 6 and option 2 for data gifting.
- Then follow the prompt page to subscribe to any data you will like to give.
- Monthly, weekly, or daily plan respectively.
- After you have successfully subscribed to the plan then.
- You will be asked to provide the person you want to gift the data number.
- Follow by your pin which is your transfer pin.
- And Boom you are done gifting data to someone.
Have you learned something?
If so let us know via the comments section and other telegram channels/groups that are open for fast updates.